Competition Terms & Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is NSFX Limited, Company Registration No. C56519, whose registered office is at 168, St. Christopher Street, Valletta VLT 1467, MALTA. NSFX Limited is licensed by the Malta Financial Services Authority as a Category 3 Investment Services Provider with Licence Number IS/56519.
2. Employees of NSFX Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Promoter or the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase or deposit is necessary to enter this competition.
4. Further details on how to participate in the competition are provided online at www.world.nsfx.com.
5. Closing date for entry will be the 31st August 2013. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received due to reasons that are beyond the Company’s control.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are specified within each competition. Further information can be found online at www.world.nsfx.com.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these Terms and Conditions without prior notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event beyond the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied to any participant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen
following an online vote by the public conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded by NSFX Limited’s software and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The Promoter will notify the winner of the location and time of collection of the prize.
14. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters connected with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, a participant is automatically giving his consent to be subject to these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Maltese data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to NSFX.com and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the following Terms and Conditions and Risk Disclosure found at www.nsfx.com.